Make A Reservation
Inspired by traditional bistros that have thrived for decades in New York City, Divino has merged modern decor with pure cuisine and a comforting, yet energetic bistro atmosphere. Featuring the same wood-burning grill found at Gramercy Tavern in New York City, along with an extensive international wine and cheese program, the restaurant has successfully integrated the distinctive American bistro style into Western Canada.
An Energetic Bistro
Our chef John Donovan, along with our executive chef of Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts, Alistair Barnes, has created a menu that embraces the heritage of America’s grand bistros. Focusing on only the highest quality of local products, Chef Donovan proudly offers naturally raised game from CRMR’s own Alberta game ranch.
Complementing the locally sourced seasonal menu is Divino’s award winning wine program curated by CRMR’s Wine Director, Brad Royale.
Book Your Function
Weddings & Events
Divino offers a spacious and versatile facility that can accommodate a function of any size on any of our three levels. Our event coordinator will assist you in designing your event according to individual requirements. Please feel free to inquire about special large party bookings, which may require the use of the entire building.
Reservations with OpenTable
It’s never been easier to give a gift that everyone will love. Available in $25, $50 and $100 denominations. Order yours online today.
Over the years, Divino has been given accolades for their wine menu. We are proud to receive these awards and always aspire to achieve more by providing a unique list for our customers to appreciate excellent food and wine.
- Avenue Magazine’s #2 wine list in the city in 2013. Learn More.
- Platinum Award at the Vancouver International Wine Festival in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2009. Learn More.
- Gold Award at the Vancouver International Wine Festival in 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Avenue Magazine’s #1 wine list in the city, and #8 overall restaurant in Calgary in 2012. Learn More.
- Three Stars (Out of Three) at The World of Fine Wine Awards in 2016, 2015
- Two Stars (Out of Three) at The World of Fine Wine Awards in 2014
- Wine Spectator Best Of Award of Excellence in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006
- Top 50 Wine Lists in Canada in Wine Access Magazine 2010, 2006